Volgers

donderdag 9 april 2020

Thrifty Thursday at Stampers Delights: Chibi Painter Pearl

Hello Everyone,

 It´s Thrifty Thurday so we have some wonderful special spring deals for you!

Here´s my inspiration card using: Chibi Painter Pearl





My card recipe:

Chibi Painter Pearl is colored with Copic markers.All the glitter is done with gelli rolls.
 The background is made with a stencil and Distress Oxide inks. I punched 2 borders with a punch and added some purple ribbon.
I created a little painting made with a diecut and did some handlettering for the sentiment.
Some glossy accents on the glasses and painting palet to finish the card





Don´t forget to grab the special offers at Stampers Delights 

And maybe play along at the current Blog Challenge

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you next time
Happy Crafting!!

Veer

I would like to enter this card in the folowing challenges:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten