Volgers

dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Scrappers Delights



Hello Evryone,

I'm so happy to  anounce that I am one of the new DT members at Scrappers Delights!

My name is Veronique I'm 35 years old and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, our 10 year old son and our dog named Odie.

I started crafting as a kid with my mom and my grandma. They teached me how to knitt and do embroidery. I started making Christmas cards with my mom. Later this evolved in making 3D cards.I stopped crafting when my son was born.But started again 5 years ago when my husband lost his job, just to releave some stress. I followed some courses and discoverd stamping and colouring..And I remembered again why I loved crafting so mutch!

My favorite mediums are.... I really can't pick one.. I love evrything with colouring and paper! But I use my pencils and markers a lot.I just started with copics and loving it!Other mediums I use are: panpastel, distress ink ,Inka gold watercolour markers etc...I'm what you might call a "crazy" colouring lady.

My style is clean and simple because I don't like it when an image is'nt the focus of the card.

I made this bendi card as my intro piece and I used this wonderfull image that's called Pixie Corner 1
you can find here here:
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_90&products_id=755&zenid=5d6849f4d5d8557d4dfc5c0cd97807e7

Pixie Corner is coloured with Copics and polychromos pencils. I added some Wink of Stella clear to her wings and some Glossy Accents to her lips.

I hope you all liked my intro card and I hope to see you soon at Scrappers Delights
Please check out the blog as well:
http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy Crafting!
Veronique




1 opmerking:

  1. Hello !! SO beutiful you have coloured that image!! The purple is so great on her!! HUGS Cicci DT-member Scrappers Delights

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen